We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- What to keep in mind when pairing cheese with beer.
- A Fort Worth, TX, diner serves the largest chicken-fried steak in the world.
- Is the trendy concept of a food adventure club more gross than gourmet?
- A new fading barcode could be the answer to tracking food's freshness.
- Star chefs like David Burke and Charlie Trotter are pulling out of ventures in Vegas.
- News flash: apple juice can contain shockingly high levels of arsenic.
Source: Flickr User mistagregory
Tell your friends