We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Marcus Samuelsson talks vegetarianism and guilty pleasures.
- Is your matzo farfel a victim of Passover price fixing?
- The world's hottest pepper, the ghost pepper, is now being used in Indian smoke grenades.
- Wines under $10 to pair with your Easter meal.
- Consumer advocates are calling for Ronald McDonald's retirement.
- Get to know the floral-feminine cordial Crème Yvette.
Tell your friends