We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Does drinking coffee lower your risk of developing dementia?
- Slashfood deems Pace's new line of dips and salsas worthy of the big game.
- Much of Utah's population doesn't drink alcohol — yet the state has a flourishing beer industry.
- How can you tell when an oyster is safe to eat?
- The news that men have always wanted to hear: A study shows alcohol can aid against ED.
- Miller High Life brings the one-second commercial to this year's Super Bowl.