We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- For down-home seafood comfort, try making this savory and forgiving fish pie.
- In a sign of the times, Manhattan landmark the Rainbow Room is closing.
- You may know of money laundering, but have you heard about honey laundering?
- Kraft Foods jumps on the iPhone bandwagon with a new application.
- Use leftover wine corks to protect your dining room table.
- This month, resolve to branch out by banning the house wine.
Tell your friends