- Gypsy Canyon Trois 2009 Pinot Noir: Yes, I judge a bottle by its label, which is why I love the letter-pressed and delicate look on this varietal. It's also amazing tasting!
- Sweeney Canyon 2007 Pinot Noir: Is it peppery or jammy? Everything about this Pinot tastes lush, provocative, and wonderful.
- Pali Pinot Noir: With its handsome wine maker and classic, crowd-pleasing plum flavor, this wine is a real winner.
- Badge Blue Steel 2009 Chardonnay: This unoaked Chard is perfect for those who like their wine light, acidic, and slightly fruity.
- Kessler Haak 2008 Syrah: This lovely red is aged in French oak and has hints of black pepper and dark fruit. Highly drinkable!
Have you sipped any wines from the Santa Rita Hills?