We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- A recent study finds 92 percent of canned foods contain BPA.
- A Canadian chef tries to break new ground with a 590-pound burger.
- Pop-Tarts enrobed in ice cream? Now we're talking!
- Which boxed red wines will give you bang for your buck?
- Should Subway be allowed to trademark the term "footlong"?
- Southern star chefs Paula Deen and John Besh are cooking up charity relief for the recent oil spill.
Tell your friends