- The Obamas had a ball at the Correspondents' Dinner — Sex & Culture
- The most luxurious baby shower gifts ever — Moms
- What the stars wore to the White House Correspondents' Dinner — Fashion
- Johnny Depp, the Olsens, and more attend a secret Stones show — Celebrity
- Eleven tech gifts perfect for Mother's Day — Tech
- Ways to make your home more green than ever — Home
- Paul Rudd has a movie you're bound to love at Tribeca! — Entertainment
- Long-lasting bridal makeup tips — Beauty
- Margarita mixes made of quality ingredients — Food
- Post-workout snacks under 150 calories — Fitness
- Steps to planning your dream vacation — Smart Living
- Organic dog treats worth begging for — Pets
Gwyneth Paltrow was on Good Morning America today to chat about her new cookbook, It's All Good. She flew in from the West Coast earlier this week after kicking off her promotional tour there, and today, spoke about what inspired her book and how she has to cook a certain way to accommodate her son Moses's allergies. Also, Gwyneth spoke about critics who say her recipes incorporate ingredients that are too expensive.
Stars and their tots had a fun weekend between trips to the farmers market, strolling around the neighborhood, and shooting hoops. Ben Affleck picked up flowers and fruit during a stop by the farmers market with his daughters, Seraphina and Violet, while Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale took their sons, Zuma and Kingston, on a family shopping trip around LA. Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise braved the cold for a hand-in-hand stroll in NYC, and Mark Wahlberg hit the basketball court with his boys, Brendan and Michael, on the West Coast.
Plenty more adorable moments were captured with celebrities and their little ones over the weekend — click through the rest of the sweet snaps!
It was a big weekend for celebrity babies with Halloween just around the corner on Wednesday. Angelina Jolie got into the spirit with her kids in LA, while Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner were also feeling festive at a cake shop with their girls. Hilary Duff took her little one, Luca, out on the town, as Victoria Beckham cheered on David with their youngest, Harper. Click through to see what else everyone was up to!
The pumpkin patch became a Los Angeles hot spot this weekend, as stars and their little ones added pumpkin picking to their usual itineraries of running errands and dining out. Alessandra Ambrosio took her kids, Noah and Anja, to Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in LA, while Ethan Hawke enjoyed the outdoors with Indiana in the Big Apple. Gavin Rossdale carried Zuma and a costume-clad Kingston in LA, as Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck took their girls, Violet and Seraphina, to dinner nearby.
Much more excitement went down with the celebrities and their kids, so be sure to click through the rest of the adorable snaps from the weekend!
- What Glee should do with their new characters this season
- Six recipes to ensure a festive guacamole day
- Angelina Jolie advocates for Syrian refugees in Iraq
- Easy ways to fill in sparse brows
- There were plenty of hot men at NYFW, too
- Which celebrity babies were the biggest NYFW fans?
- The best street style from London Fashion Week
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick get in the real estate flipping business
- Video: Our predictions on who will take home the drama Emmys
- Make time to voting despite your 9-to-5 schedule
- Football basics for the casual fan
- Get to know the 2012 National Dressage champions
- CelebStyle: Diane Kruger's introductory lesson on crop-top wearing
- Do you plan to preorder the iPhone 5?
- Get ready to wear wedge sneakers this Fall
It was another exciting weekend for celebrity babies across the world. Victoria and Harper Beckham got social at a party in LA, while Matthew McConaughey and his pregnant wife, Camila Alves, showed Levi and Vida NYC. Katie Holmes gave Suri Cruise a bike-riding lesson in the Big Apple, while Jennifer Garner and Seraphina Affleck got groceries for their family in Hollywood. Click through to see what other kids were up to.
From the London Olympic games to the LA farmers market, it was an exciting weekend at home and abroad for these celebrity kids. Ben Affleck's girls, Violet and Seraphina, visited an old favorite spot, while Jessica Alba's family was treated to a Sunday brunch. Michelle Williams settled into West Coast life with Matilda Ledger and Jason Segel, and across the pond, the Beckham boys experienced end-of-Olympics fun. That's not all that went down; click through to see what else celebrity lil ones were up to!
The weekend was full of fun for some of our favorite celebrity babies. Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise brunched together in NYC, while Joel Madden and Harlow Madden picked up sweet treats on the opposite coast in LA. Ashlee Simpson arrived back in California with her sleepy son, Bronx Wentz, but Brooklyn Beckham was alert to watch an Olympics soccer match with his dad, David Beckham. Click through to see what all of the famous parents were up to with their little ones.
There was a lot of fun in store for celebrity kids over the weekend. Violet and Seraphina Affleck were in for a treat when they arrived to visit dad Ben in Puerto Rico, while Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise stuck closer to home in NYC. Mario Lopez planted a sweet kiss on his daughter, Gia, at the beach in LA, while Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky introduced their little one, India, to friends not far away. That's not all that happened, though. Click through to see the rest of the adorable snaps.
- Tone your arms with Cameron Diaz's trainer
- Simple but decadent side dishes
- Kate Middleton joins Princes William and Harry at a wedding
- Get excited — Moroccanoil is launching body care
- Get to know the man behind the monarch, Prince Philip
- Rebecca Taylor talks about her collection for girls
- The ultimate Spring dress guide
- Antique-hunting adventure at the Alameda Point Antiques Faire
- How well do you know the new True Blood characters?
- Video: Jimmy Fallon meets Carly Rae Jepsen
- Summer travels: 11 natural wonders in North America
- Twelve horses who almost won the Triple Crown
- CelebStyle: Carry a knuckle clutch like Jennifer Aniston
- Maybe Zooey Deschanel and Siri aren't such good friends
- DIY tips to add style and personality to your wedding
- Eat by the colors of the rainbow
- All the stars who turned out for Coachella weekend one
- Which celeb wore the berry lip trend best?
- How to Spring clean your dating style
- Mock cocktails for expectant wedding guests
- The best accessories from Coachella
- 14 hot pictures of Zac Efron in The Lucky One
- Video: A history of Brad and Angelina talking marriage
- Do you have one of the best jobs in 2012?
- 10 diet and exercise tips from supermodels
- This adorable new giraffe was just born in a Madrid zoo!
- CelebStyle: These celebs show how to wear purple
- Four apps that will show you how to correctly re-create the sky on the Titanic
- 10 movies we want to see in 3D
- Five fuss-free and flavorful seafood meals
- Jennifer Garner and Violet Affleck are too cute en route to ballet
- See the best Kids' Choice Awards looks up close
- A history of the bikini
- Check out the sweet room Jenna Lyons designed for her son
- 10 eco-chic finds to kick off Earth Day
- 13 home decor pieces on sale that you can't miss!
- The Killing — get updated on what went down in season one, and what's to come
- Video: Which Gossip guy is best for Blair?
- Five simple ways to organize your living room
- One roasted chicken, five healthy recipes
- CelebStyle: Two-tone bags like Reese's bright Celine number!
- 5 ways to navigate the changing seasons in style
- Easy weeknight recipes from Giada De Laurentiis
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart get close on a smoke break
- Beautiful bridal styles from around the world
- Zooey Deschanel talks about being terrified of her sister Emily
- Alicia Silverstone feeds her son already chewed food out of her own mouth
- Top ten trends from the Architectural Digest 2012 Home Show
- Where to find The Hunger Games stars next
- Video: Details on George Clooney and Stacy Keibler's romantic Cabo vacation
- You drank too much at happy hour: how to handle it
- Get ready for bikini season with these 5 debloating foods
- CelebStyle: Happy birthday, Fergie! Re-create her boldest outerwear styles
- Twelve fresh laptop sleeves for Spring
It was another great weekend for many of our favorite celebrity babies. They were able to enjoy the Spring-like weather with their famous parents, whether outside on the West Coast or hanging out in the Big Apple. Click through to see what they got up to!
This past weekend brought plenty of sun and fun for many of our favorite celebrity babies. Whether they were hanging out at the park in LA with their famous parents or off exploring a new city with brothers and sisters, there was a lot going down. Click through to see what the Jolie-Pitts, Beckhams, and more have been up to lately!
- 20 years later: our favorite teen TV stars who are now parents!
- His royal hotness: the cutest photos from Prince Harry's South American tour
- Five fast and easy dinners perfect for Spring
- Brad Pitt takes Ellen DeGeneres on a tour of NOLA
- Emily Blunt, Melissa McCarthy, and more stars love watermelon lipstick
- The best and brightest — the trends that will be huge this Spring!
- Tour Carrie Bradshaw's $9.5 million NYC home, which is for sale
- The 10 best quotes from the Vampire Diaries at PaleyFest
- Video: Britney Spears says hosting the X Factor could be fun
- 22 cheap ways to treat yourself
- A guide to tummy-toning yoga poses
- CelebStyle: Rachel Bilson shares her sunglasses tips
- Details on an iPhone case that actually guarantees its cargo
Beyoncé Knowles held her daughter Blue Ivy Carter yesterday as they left their Manhattan home. Little Blue Ivy, who's just two months old, was bundled up in a fuzzy blanket as Beyoncé and her pals piled into an SUV. Beyoncé and Blue went to Prospect Park, in Brooklyn, where they apparently spent a day out on a blanket with grandma Tina Knowles. The Knowles-Carter clan have been hanging out in the Big Apple since Blue's January arrival. Her dad Jay-Z, though, will soon take off for Texas to make an appearance at SXSW. He'll perform at a March 12 American Express-sponsored show that's scheduled to be streamed live on the Internet. Blue Ivy has already had a few fun adventures of her own, including multiple lunch dates with her mom and dad.
It was another exciting week for many celebrity babies. Whether they were shopping in LA with their famous parents or enjoying beautiful days outside, they managed to have fun with their loved ones. Click through to see which little guys and girls had family fun over the last few days.
Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z took their baby daughter out for lunch in NYC today! Jay-Z, Beyoncé, and little Blue Ivy Carter went out for a meal at Sant Ambroeus. It was the first time baby Blue Ivy has been photographed outside of her parents' house. The first Blue Ivy Carter pictures were released earlier this month, showing the infant at home hanging out with her parents. Blue Ivy is already a month and a half old. She entered the world on Jan. 7, and both Jay-Z and Beyoncé stuck close to their apartment in the following weeks. Now, though, Jay-Z's back in the spotlight, having performed two shows at NYC's Carnegie Hall and stepping out last week to do lunch with his new protegée Rita Ora.