As with all collections by Aerin, we are equally excited about the recent release of her Spring 2013 line. True to her design, each piece incorporates simple luxury and down-to-earth glamour with a polished touch. Pulling inspiration from the outdoors, the line is comprised of animal accents, shagreen textures, and gold takes on natural keepsakes. The colors are versatile and cool with shades of creams, grays, and greens that will transition well into Summer decor. Although it was hard to pick just a few, here is a glimpse of our favorite pieces!
Although the pieces from Kate Spade's latest runway show won't debut until Fall, we found a way to get a similar look into your home — now! Celebrating the brand's 20th anniversary at New York Fashion Week, Kate Spade's collection filled the runway with bold, bright colors and shimmery, metallic accessories. Using the looks as inspiration, accents like metallic candlesticks and studded placemats give your space a similar contemporary, vintage vibe without having to wait for Fall!
No matter where you are celebrating Mardi Gras this year, you can channel the feeling of New Orleans with a few home decor picks! Give new meaning to those famous beads with stunning throw pillows or use the fleur-de-lis to add a French flair to your tabletop. Golds, purples, and greens will liven up your space and help you celebrate all year long no matter how far you are from the bustle of Bourbon Street.
This Chinese New Year celebrates the Year of the Snake, which is a perfect excuse for incorporating all things snake and snakeskin into your home decor. Snakeskin is surprisingly neutral and lends itself to many types of decor — so no excuses! Start small with frames or a throw pillow, and discover the statement this bold pattern can make. Happy New Year!
Perfect for cold Winter nights, a throw can easily warm up a space with texture and color. From the classic and cashmere to the plaid and patterned, throws are the one accessory you need to make a space cozy or liven up a tired sofa. We found six blankets — all on sale — that will fit within your style and budget, adding a small dose of affordable luxury to any room.
- Grasslands Throw ($60, originally $89): The warm tones in this Southwestern pattern will warm up a leather couch perfectly.
- Hand Knit Throw ($47, originally $78): Add an understated touch of warmth to your bedroom with a soft, pastel knit.
- Curly Faux Fur Throw ($66, originally $98): This faux fur blanket would be a lavish addition to any sofa.
- Blocks Throw ($162, originally $295): The subtle design in this navy and olive throw will warm up a room with a contemporary touch.
- Graphite Awning Stripe Throw ($125, originally $250): The stripes and fringe give this blanket a casual, laid-back feel. Due to its lightweight, nubby texture, this throw can be used throughout the entire year.
- Breckenridge Plaid Throw ($79, originally $99): Plaid is rad, especially when you can curl up in it! Great for chilly nights, this plaid throw can offer just the Winter touch your space needs.
Fulfill your entire holiday shopping list with home decor gifts that inspire good design. From must haves for holiday entertaining to unique interior accents, we've got you covered. Here are some of our favorite eye-catching finds, available in all price ranges. Start clicking and start giving — you're guaranteed to find something for everyone!
Filling the runways during Paris Fashion Week, ultratextured and three-dimensional florals are a top trend to translate from the runway to the home. With designers like Alexander McQueen and Chloé for inspiration, this trend is making a comeback; forget '70s wallpaper or bad silk flowers. Available in a variety of textures and accent pieces, these floral appliqué accents are easy to add to your fashion-forward home.