We're excited to announce the launch of our new YouTube channel, POPSUGAR Girls' Guide, your ultimate resource for living your 20s and 30s in style. In addition to some of our signature series, like Designer DIY, we're also delivering exclusive new shows that highlight style and trends, healthy living, entertaining, relationships, technology, as well as culture and entertainment. We're bringing together our own in-house editors, inspirational thought leaders for women, prominent YouTube stars like Tyler Oakley, and familiar faces like Danielle Fishel to share their helpful, and entertaining, advice with viewers. Stay tuned as there's more to come, but for now, be sure to subscribe to POPSUGAR Girls' Guide on YouTube for all our new shows and latest episodes. Here's a peek at our shows!
- Make your own colorful king cake for Mardi Gras
- Gisele and Tom Brady celebrate third anniversary with bikinis and kisses
- See why Taylor Swift's braided updo is a must try
- Read Lady Violet's guide to taking charge
- Celebs who rocked a baby bump at the Oscars
- 30 cool-girl snaps fresh off the streets of London Fashion Week
- Tour muralist and wallpaper designer Alix Soubiran's Los Feliz home
- Get excited for Mad Men season 5 with three new teasers!
- Free apps that will cut your monthly bills
- Learn how to flatten your belly by Friday
- Hail to the pooch: saluting first dog Bo
- Fun Mac apps for Instagram-like pics on your desktop
- Jennifer Lawrence talks transforming into Katniss for The Hunger Games
The 2012 award season is finally here, and tonight we're kicking things off at the People's Choice Awards! The evening will be full of surprises and major fashion moments, and we want you to be able to follow along through it all! We're going LIVE on the PCA red carpet and backstage, so make sure to tune in now right here on PopSugar. Want to get in on the action? Keep track of our coverage on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook too! Watch now and check out the People's Choice Awards at 9/8c on CBS!!
- The PopSugar homepage! — We'll be live blogging from the red carpet as your favorite musical artists, TV stars, and big-screen celebrities arrive. Check back with us frequently to see photos of the show, behind-the-scenes images, and all the moment-to-moment action taking place!
- UStream — Watch LIVE red-carpet arrivals, backstage interviews, and our fashion coverage with PopSugar editors Allie Merriam and Lindsay Miller as well as FabSugar TV host Allison McNamara
- Twitter — We'll tweet LIVE from the red carpet and during the show! Stay tuned for breaking news and be sure to follow us for all your People's Choice Awards updates
- Facebook — Be sure to like our Facebook page and keep an eye out for our red-carpet galleries, fashion polls, and pressroom coverage
- Instagram — Want a behind-the-scenes look at the People's Choice Awards red carpet, audience, and more? Then follow us on Instagram at @PopSugarEditors!
- Pinterest — For the hottest, sexiest, and prettiest red-carpet looks, be sure to subscribe to our Red Carpet Favorites board!
School's out and if your kids, and kitties, are looking for a fun way to stay entertained during the warm Summer months, take a cue from Luna the Fashion Kitty and give them the gift of bubbles. Luna's fond of the catnip-flavored formula, but there are also many nontoxic, and soap-free, varieties on the market. Check out Luna in action below, and let us know what your four-legged loved ones think of this idea!
We all know Boo's the most popular pup since Mr. Winkles, but have you heard of the pint-sized Persian named Luna the Fashion Kitty? She has a tongue too large for her mouth and a wardrobe even the cast of Gossip Girl would lust after. She may be far away from the glitz and glamour of Hollywood but that won't stop her from becoming the next big thing on Facebook, and like any sensible star on the rise she's even got her own YouTube channel! Today is Luna's birthday (purrday), so what better time to take another look at her impressive wardrobe and adorably sweet poses?
If you're a fan of reality television, then you've probably watched, and enjoyed, a few episodes of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. The ladies on the show are larger than life, gorgeous, and extravagant, but there was one star this season that rose above the rest, Giggy the Pomeranian. Giggy's lavish wardrobe and laid-back personality mirror that of another petite pom, and he's becoming increasingly popular on Twitter. We're also impressed with his blogging skills — it can't be easy to type without thumbs! Click through to see all his adorably handsome twit pics!