Posts for November 11th 2007
- This week we've really stepped up our Thanksgiving coverage with a Classic Thanksgiving plan and loads more Thanksgiving tips. Figure out what to make, and what to do if too many folks arrive.
- Do you know what a turducken is?
- Find out which celebrity chef is expecting her first baby.
- Would you ever bite into the hottest pepper in the world?
- The classic cosmo is making a pomegranate flavored comeback.
- Love Thanksgiving? Love chocolate? Then you're going to love these turkey and pilgrim shaped chocolates.
- This week I baked the "Best" Drop Biscuits. They'll go great with any meal, but will pair nicely with PartySugar's Mushroom Soup with Blue Cheese Toasts.
- If you had the cash, would you pay $25,000 for a frozen hot chocolate?
- This week's reader recipe is a simple, but droolworthy Grilled Three Cheese Sandwich.
- In honor or National Diabetes Awareness Month, we've compiled a list of cookbooks to help manage diabetes without losing great flavor.
- Don't forget! Our YumSugar gift guides start next week!
- And finally, you've still got time to enter our Haute Hostess Apron Giveaway!
If you've always wanted to participate in a fantastic Sunday Dinner roast, but have never wanted to cook all that food for just one person, then you're in luck. Today I've found a recipe for a Roast Lamb for One. This delectable lamb shank is a perfect blend of rosemary, lemon, olive oil and pepper and is paired with a slight red currant gravy. Grab a glass of vino and indulge in a feast for one, read more