Posts for November 25th 2007
- How did your Thanksgiving feast go? Are you still looking for a recipe for your leftovers? You may want to try one of two turkey pies.
- This week we added five more lists to our gift guides. Find something for the grandmas, grandpas, mothers, fathers and coffee addicts.
- Oprah announces her 2007 Favorite Things list. This year it even includes Ciao Bella sorbetto.
- Create these simple and easy place card holders.
- Whether you're a beginner or an expert, you'll be able to handle either of these rustic apple tarts.
- This week TeamSugar member issarocks shares her simple chocolate truffles.
- I want to know, are pull-apart cakes really cupcakes?
- And finally, don't forget to make a gingerbread house for our gingerbread challenge!
After a turkey filled week, I thought it would be nice to find a hearty vegetarian entree for tonight's Sunday Dinner installment. A creamy risotto makes for a filling main course, and — bonus! — will pair nicely with warmed slices of leftover turkey. Serve it up with a nice mixed salad and a dry white wine and you've got yourself a meal! To get the recipe, read more