Posts for December 2nd 2007
It's been an exciting week here at YumSugar, we've got a fantastic contest, fun invites and everything in between. Here are a few things that you definitely don't want to miss out on!
- We've got a huge contest going on right now. We're giving away over $7000 in prizes in our Ultimate Holiday Entertaining Giveaway. Enter today!
- If you're planning a party this holiday season, be sure to check out our new downloadable invites.
- Our holiday gift guides are going strong. This week we've got ideas for the dinner party enthusiast, the brunch lover, the vegetarian, the cheese fiend, and the bookworm.
- Go ahead and try making your own cream puffs. If you use whipping cream instead of pastry cream, they're actually not that difficult.
- Would you eat a Bloody Mary with leftover veggies and bacon?
- Break out the blue and silver table linens, we've got the perfect Hanukkah Luncheon plan for you.
- If you're looking for a warm and hearty dish, try this one for a baked potato soup.
- Put your home decorating skills into action! Our gingerbread house challenge is on!
- Hear what Anthony Bourdain has to say about vegetarians, the Food Network, and more.
- Krispy Kreme has come back with their limited edition snowman doughnut.
- Here's a simple tip on how to easily roll out pie dough.
- And finally, how well do you know cake?
If Beef Bourguignon makes you think of a fancy-pants French meal that you'll never attempt at home, then think again. While the name does sound impressive, this traditional French dish is essentially a beef stew made with red wine. Flavored with onions, carrots, bacon, and a mixture of herbs, this dish is the perfect way to get ready for the holiday season. Impress your family and friends tonight, get the recipe, just read more