Posts for December 29th 2007
I found this Japanese curry flavored lemonade soda over at Tokyo Times and I want to know, would you give it a try? It sounds like it could be awful, but I can't wait to see what it tastes like!
Whenever I see something I like — such as these root beer float cupcakes — I have a tendency to share it with all of my friends. Well, according to the geeks you guys do the same thing! I had them pull some info for us and we discovered which stories were the most emailed of 2007. Here, from top to bottom, are the top ten emailed stories of 2007. Oh and is anyone else detecting a pastry theme here?
- 52 Weeks of Baking: Pecan Pie Cookies
- I Heart Candy: Heath Bar Cake
- Reader Recipe: Root Beer Float Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Birthday Cake
- Teri Hatcher Goes on a Cupcake Outing
- Top Ten Food Trends for 2007
- 52 Weeks of Baking: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Make Ghost Toast
- Happy Hour: Jell-O Shots Three Ways
- Top Ten Harry Potter Related Recipes
So what do you think? Did you email any of these around?
I absolutely love these flashing glasses because they are just the right thing to spice up a New Year's party. They're plastic, not too expensive, and are dishwasher safe. They also come in two styles: champagne and wine glass. The flashing lights are sure to start many conversations and make the soirée more memorable. Am I the only one who thinks these party glasses are unbelievably fun? What do you think?