The Super Bowl is quickly approaching, and I'm sure quite a few of you are planning parties and stocking up on football food. While just about every state chows down on the stuff, the folks at Wal-Mart wondered which states consume the most "football food." So they looked at the number of purchases and came up with the following discoveries. It's sort of interesting to see which states top the snackfood list. What do you think? Do you agree with these findings, or do you think your state should (or shouldn't) have been there?
- Most Chicken Wings: Utah and Louisiana
- Most Frozen Pizza: Nebraska and South Dakota
- Most Potato Chips: New Mexico and Virginia
- Most Dips: Kentucky and Louisiana
- Most Snack Mixes: South Dakota and Indiana
- Most Mixed Nuts: North and South Dakota