PartySugar and I trekked half way across the country to attend the Food and Wine Classic in Aspen. We arrived in one piece and are having a blast sitting in the sessions and hanging out at the tastings (more on all of that later). While here we've learned a bunch of interesting things. To find out what we've discovered, take our quiz!Take the Quiz
Posts for June 14th 2008
- We're at the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen! Stay tuned for our coverage.
- Top Chef fans, we have a winner. Read my chats with Richard and Lisa, and check back next week when I talk to Stephanie.
- PartySugar planned a bachelorette party this week. Download our cute invites.
- Corn pudding nachos are not your regular nachos.
- And strawberry and raspberry popsicles aren't your average frozen yogurt.
- Would you try sparkling sake?
- The four-star general got booted off Hell's Kitchen.
- We learned the winners of the 2008 James Beard Awards.
- Don't forget about Father's Day on Sunday; check out these manly meals to cook for dad.
- Finally, I want to know: What are your most common kitchen mistakes?
A friend of mine recently moved into a new apartment. To help her celebrate, I decided to get her a cute teapot. While looking for one, I came across this chamomile camel teapot ($24). Part of me thinks it's adorable, but there's something about it that hasn't won me over. How about you? Are you in to this docile dromedary?