Posts for June 28th 2008
After a two week hiatus, Tastespotting, the internet's favorite place for showcasing food porn, is back.
Don't forget to enter to win a Cuisinart Supreme Ice Cream Maker!
- Don't forget to enter to win a Cuisinart Supreme Ice Cream Maker!
- Test how well you know Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavors.
- Fourth of July is next week, so start planning a patriotic barbecue.
- Long Island iced teas are potent but refreshing.
- Classic fudgesicles get a spicy twist when made like Mexican hot chocolate.
- Heinz pulled a controversial condiment ad off the air: What do you think of their decision?
- Cut out letters make an affordable chic decoration idea.
- Strawberry season is almost over! Before it ends make strawberry pie.
- Host a no fail, last minute brunch.
- Have you ever tried ice wine?
- Finally, check out my top ten moments at the Aspen Food and Wine Classic.
I found these beautiful Laurence Brabant handblown Pyrex Expansif Mugs ($34) at a local boutique.