- Ideal for Summer: fast, ultra-fresh spicy tuna poke with guacamole.
- Giada De Laurentiis has fun making fregola salad with the rest of her family.
- PartySugar plans a picnic for her sister in the city's see-and-be-seen picnic spot.
- Taste tested: Sprinkles Cupcakes Frozen Frosting Shots.
- Jacques Pépin lends tips for boiling the perfect egg.
- Try a sweet-savory poached egg and prosciutto muffinwich for breakfast — or dinner.
Posts for June 27th 2009
Here's the deal: you were invited to one of the country's premier culinary festivals. The place is packed, and it's hard balancing everything: your camera, purse, the delicious bites, and your wine glass.
Out of the corner of your eye, you see someone passing out wine glass necklaces. Not having to hold a glass would make life much easier, but is it worth having wine poured into your cleavage?!