- Try your luck with a Southern New Year's tradition, hoppin' John.
- Food trend predictions for the year 2010.
- Do you belong to the complicated cocktail camp?
- Food Network star Anne Burrell dishes on her new reality TV show.
- All California restaurants are now free of trans fats.
- What do you know about New Year's foods?
- A nod to our most beloved reader recipes.
Posts for January 2nd 2010
- Yum crowns their favorite female chef and names the king of the kitchen
- Bella's got extravagant looks for NYE and the best red lipstick to party with
- Tres has your pic for the best WTF moment and the most powerful woman of the year
- Lil gives an award to their favorite stroller and the most stylish mom of '09
- Fab gets a kick out of the year's silliest trend and announces their favorite celebrity style
- Casa loves these bathroom makeovers and awesome design ideas to steal
- Buzz breaks down your favorite movies and music pics for '09
- Savvy shares how to spend less on bills and their best money management tool of '09
- Fit answers your most frequently asked questions and has the healthy headlines of '09
- Pet has the wildest headlines and a look at Bo's first holiday in the White House
- Geek has the best Twitter tips of '09 as well as tech predictions for 2010
- Pop's pumped up over this year's hot hookups and Lady Gaga's outrageous outfits
It's like a more substantive version of celery — same kind of texture, but a lot more personality. I'm a total fan of its distinct taste, but I know some who aren't so in love with the licorice-like veggie.
What do you think? Are you a fennel fanatic or not so into it?
Source: Flickr user quinn.anya