- So many hot romances in movies this year — which was your favorite?
- 15 festive frocks to style up your holidays
- Trend alert: intensely pink lipstick
- Cool, contemporary, circular coffee tables
- 12 days of edible gifts: peppermint patties
- 5 gloves to keep you toasty while texting
- Should parents be skeptical of mall Santas?
- How to handle unsolicited "advice" at the gym
- A do or don't: Waiting until after the holidays to break up
- What are you going to do with your year-end bonus?
- Will your pet get an extra treat for the holidays?
- Shoes to add to your holiday wish list
- Which celebrity had the best mug shot this year?
Posts for December 12th 2010
Bacon, spaghetti, and grated cheese are all massively popular in their own right, so it's no wonder that the synergy's magical when you put them together. But as crave-worthy as dishes like pasta carbonara can be, they're heavy on the meat, fat, and carbs but not much else.
Next time you're craving the killer combination, round out your meal by tossing in sautéed cauliflower, along with a few leaves of fresh sage for some earthy, herbal notes. You'll find the result more satisfying. To add creaminess and heft, stir in an egg at the end, too. Want the simple supper now? Then read on.
You may not think there's much of a difference between stovetop and baked macaroni and cheese, but really, there is! The stovetop version, like the childhood classic from the blue box, is wonderfully creamy. Oven-baked macaroni and cheese, on the other hand, has an addictive cheesy and crispy topping. I like my mac and cheese piping hot from the oven. How about you?
It's the holiday season, and we're getting in the spirit with 15 days of amazing giveaways! Every day one of the PopSugar Network sites (plus our sister sites Fashionologie, ShopStyle, and PopSugar's FreshGuide) will feature a new giveaway. Fab is gifting a Jimmy Choo Sky patent leather and elaphe handbag; Savvy a $1,000 Starbucks Card; Casa is giving away two $500 gift cards to Design Within Reach; Yum is awarding $1,000 to Williams-Sonoma; and PopSugar's FreshGuide is giving away $100 to five lucky winners.
Starting today, Buzz is gifting two 32-inch Sony Internet TVs powered by the Intel Atom processor. Smart TV is in collaboration with Google, Sony, and Logitech and is pretty amazing. You can search online and use your personal content as well as broadcast programming all from the same TV interface. Plus, you can connect to social networks while watching favorite programs or movies, control TV with a unique new remote control or voice commands and much more! It's perfect for any entertainment junkie.
To enter, all you have to do is "Like" BuzzSugar and Intel on Facebook, and then comment on Buzz's Facebook wall telling us what you plan on watching on your smart TV, powered by Intel Atom, during the holidays. How easy is that? Check out the official rules here. The giveaway is only open for a week, so act now! Also, you won't want to miss any of our other fabulous giveaways, so stay tuned every day and enter them all. Good luck and happy holidays.