- Never thought you could make graham crackers or marshmallows? You can!
- A bird-themed DIY mantel scape
- 20 amazing covers from Vogue Paris
- Geeky cookies to make (and gift) this holiday
- Fun facts about Matthew McConaughey's family
- Channel a Brazilian bombshell on New Year's Eve
- How well do you know your holiday movies?
- Chronicles of a job hunter: chasing her dream
- The biology behind the femme fatale
- Take a look back at Brad Pitt's amazing 47 years!
- Last-minute shopping: food court survival guide
- Which seasonings are dangerous for dogs?
- White on silver holiday decor
- Video: Ashley Greene's Gucci bag wish and holiday football plans
Posts for December 19th 2010
Orange slice, for muddling
1-1/4 ounces bourbon
1/2 ounce Cointreau
Dash of orange bitters
Two generous dashes Angostura bitters
4 ounces Concord grape juice
Orange twist and maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Muddle the orange slice in the bottom of a mixing glass. Fill with ice then add the bourbon, Cointreau, and bitters, and stir well.
- Top with the grape juice, pour into a glass and garnish with the orange twist and cherry.
Makes 1 drink.
If you liked the unexpected pairing of butternut squash and panettone in a rustic Italian bread salad, then you'll love this unpredictable combination of squash with tart, bright green apples.
Top the Winter produce pairing with pecans for added protein and a generous topping of bread crumbs to achieve a crisp crust. Want the recipe? Then read more.
Many people are proclaiming pie to be the next big thing, and according to Google trends, pie is beating out both cupcakes and bacon as the trendiest food topic. While I love pie, when it comes to a showstopping celebratory dessert, I prefer cake. That's why I'm serving cake at my Christmas dinner. How about you? Which do you enjoy more?