- Never thought you could make graham crackers or marshmallows? You can!
- A bird-themed DIY mantel scape
- 20 amazing covers from Vogue Paris
- Geeky cookies to make (and gift) this holiday
- Fun facts about Matthew McConaughey's family
- Channel a Brazilian bombshell on New Year's Eve
- How well do you know your holiday movies?
- Chronicles of a job hunter: chasing her dream
- The biology behind the femme fatale
- Take a look back at Brad Pitt's amazing 47 years!
- Last-minute shopping: food court survival guide
- Which seasonings are dangerous for dogs?
- White on silver holiday decor
- Video: Ashley Greene's Gucci bag wish and holiday football plans
Posts for December 19th 2010
Orange slice, for muddling
1-1/4 ounces bourbon
1/2 ounce Cointreau
Dash of orange bitters
Two generous dashes Angostura bitters
4 ounces Concord grape juice
Orange twist and maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Muddle the orange slice in the bottom of a mixing glass. Fill with ice then add the bourbon, Cointreau, and bitters, and stir well.
- Top with the grape juice, pour into a glass and garnish with the orange twist and cherry.
Makes 1 drink.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- North American
Top the Winter produce pairing with pecans for added protein and a generous topping of bread crumbs to achieve a crisp crust. Want the recipe? Then read more.