- Winter fashion tips: look good while staying warm
- Before they were parents, they were "Friends": take our quiz!
- Wonderful wooden iPod accessories
- Easy cheesy appetizers perfect for NYE
- Lace up: sneaker review roundup
- What was Lady Gaga's wildest beauty look of 2010?
- 10 scandalous movie romances (that everyone loves!)
- Repurpose your holiday cards for charity
- How well have you been paying attention to 90210 this season?
- The year in Brad Pitt's beard!
- Everybody wants to know how much money Taylor Swift made this year
- Play all Pet's adorable faceoff games
- Video: stars share their biggest moments of 2010
Posts for December 27th 2010
Starting today, you can make a reservation to try one for free by signing up on the event website. The $2.25 item won't be added to the Atlanta-based chain's menu until Monday, Jan. 10, 2011, but choose your preferred location and time, and you'll be given a chance to take an early look at the sandwich from Jan. 3 to Jan. 8.
It'll be interesting to how well this product fares against a rather similar one at Wendy's, and whether it helps Chick-fil-A gain a piece of the ever-competitive breakfast market. If you have a chance to preview the item, let us know what you think!
Sometimes — especially during the holidays — a party comes together at the last minute. When this happens, it's nice to have a couple of impromptu appetizer recipes. Since I always have several types of cheese on hand, I've rounded up eight of my favorite cheesy apps. Although these recipes are quick and easy (and involve few ingredients), they are flavorful and scrumptious. I'd feel proud serving them at one of my events!
We die! PopSugar's Retail Therapy has just opened a Rachel Zoe pop-up shop, chock-full of ah-mazing new items to outfit your avatars. There are tons of super-chic pieces available now — and each one has been hand-picked by Rachel herself. My favorite has to be this Zoe-tastic faux fur vest, which is limited-edition and only available in her store. Get there fast — the RZ store is only around for the holidays, and you don't want to miss out on these glamorous goods!
For her recipe — which would taste equally great with seasonal vegetables like eggplant — keep on reading.