- A homemade variation on Girl Scout Samoa cookies are even better than the original.
- We're reporting back to you from the South Beach Wine & Food Festival in Miami!
- Two idyllic Sunday brunches at Thomas Keller's Ad Hoc.
- How to organize your kitchen cabinets: we walk you through it.
- A sneak peek at Nintendo's yet-to-be-released America's Test Kitchen game.
- PartySugar triumphs in her endless quest for the world's best spinach artichoke dip.
Posts for February 27th 2010
When it comes to this tropical flavor, I'm all about it. I love that the creamy, rich flavor of coconut works in both savory and sweet fare. I even enjoy the coconut meat as is and drink the coconut juice right out of the shell. But if you're not a fan of the taste, you're not alone. I have lots of friends who can't get into coconut desserts and avoid cooking with coconut milk at all costs. So, what's your take?
Photo courtesy of bionicteaching