Posts for May 2010
This recipe is very easy and makes a large quantity; all you need is patience, as it requires two to three weeks to develop flavor. It's an intriguing liquor with many contradictory qualities: it's sweet but not sugary, fragile yet pungent.
I enjoyed it with some Sprite for fizz and acidity, and a splash of pineapple-orange juice for sweetness. Interested in the recipe? Then read on.
This version certainly isn't your mom's lunchbox tuna salad. Its fresh approach calls for just-cut pineapple, sunflower sprouts, and oven-broiled yellowfin steaks.
The salad's oil free, but chunks of avocado supply creaminess. For a healthy break, read on.
- Kick off Memorial Day weekend with one of these life-changing salmon burgers.
- Ten food trends that Sex and the City helped put on the map.
- Whimsical cake toppers add attitude to any wedding.
- Can you identify the famous burger?
- Party plans a Memorial Day grill-out to kick off barbecue season.
- Is it possible to let loose at an alcohol-free wedding?
Source: Flickr User stu_spivack