- Show off your patriotism with a homemade flag cake.
- Top 10 regional American foods to try this July.
- Drills, nails, and saws: behind the scenes at a Domino's video shoot.
- How to plan a festive cookout this Fourth of July.
- Wedding guru Colin Cowie offers alternatives to the wedding guest book.
- Can you guess whether these dishes are Cajun or Creole?
- Ways to liven up the same old Summer salad.
Posts for July 3rd 2010
Have you ever wondered who is the better chef? Would you rather eat a meal cooked by Rachael Ray or Giada de Laurentiis? Jean-Georges Vongerichten or Eric Ripert? Well, thanks to our new faceoff game, you can stop wondering! As with all the Sugar Network faceoffs, when you play Who's the Better Chef you'll automatically be entered for a chance to win a $500 grand prize! So what are you waiting for? Click away!
If you are in need of a stunning Fourth of July dessert, look no further than this mixed berry pavlova; it combines whipped cream with fresh berries and marshmallowy meringue.