- New year, new wardrobe: fashionable resolutions for 2011
- Learn how to loan books on your Kindle
- 10 movies I'm looking forward to this year
- 7 places you might meet a healthy mate
- The perfect hangover remedy to keep in mind all year long
- Group therapy: he hasn't changed his Facebook relationship status
- Would you marry a man if the father of your children didn't approve?
- Newly engaged Reese Witherspoon takes her husband-to-be for a jog!
- What's your New Year's beauty resolution?
- Basic daily and weekly tips for a better 2011
- Why do my cats hate each other?
- Tips for running in the snow
- Decorating ideas to steal from CasaSugar's Community!
- Video: Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas laugh and get lost at LAX
Posts for January 2nd 2011
We know every tasty meal starts with its ingredients, so we wanted to know: where did you get yours this year? With 34 percent of your votes, one grocer came out on top! Congrats Trader Joe's, our 2010 readers' choice for best grocery store.
We can't get enough of TJ's, and apparently great minds think alike — you also crowned the affordable grocer top pick in 2007 and 2008. This year the store adopted sustainable seafood standards, and it was our go-to spot for everything from cheese to chips to Sauvignon Blanc.
Whether you're a fan of the store's self-branded goodies (like my personal faves the Thai Vegetable Gyoza and the Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches) or you like to stock up on two-buck Chuck, TJ's carries a unique selection of foods that's easy on the wallet.
Let's also raise a glass of Chuck to Whole Foods, who came in second with 26 percent of the votes. And be sure to check out all our other Best of 2010 polls and winners as we close out another delicious year.
For 2011, I would like to cook more vegetarian and vegan cuisine, develop more original recipes, and become a more informed wine drinker. Now that I've shared my cooking goals, I want to hear all about yours! What do you want to accomplish in the kitchen in the next 12 months?
Have you ever wondered who is the better chef? Would you rather eat a meal cooked by Rachael Ray or Giada de Laurentiis? Jean-Georges Vongerichten or Eric Ripert? Well, thanks to our new faceoff game, you can stop wondering! As with all the PopSugar Network faceoffs, when you play Who's the Better Chef you'll automatically be entered for a chance to win a $500 grand prize! So what are you waiting for? Click away!