- 10 enviably cool street style snaps
- Video: Makeup tips for dressing like a flapper
- Geeky party and costume ideas for Halloween
- Five delicious beers
- Which career is cooler? Play Savvy's faceoff game!
- How to keep Halloween fun for pets
- Details on Jessica Simpson's BeautyMint launch
- The best Halloween costume ideas this year
- Questionable costumes for kids
- The NYC hot spots stars frequent
- Last-minute Halloween decor projects
- See shirtless Henry Cavill and other stars on set!
- Cool costumes from Kate Hudson's big bash
- How to add some pizzazz to your vegetables
- Ideas for Halloween entertaining
Posts for October 30th 2011
Melon season has passed for most, but thanks to Indian Summer in California, my tiny little garden is still producing, and I am harvesting my first round of tigger melons! This Armenian melon only grows to about one pound but is packed with an incredible fragrance and is marked by truly stunning red and orange stripes. The creamy flesh is pale white, and quite similar to a honeydew, flavor-wise. I picked up my seed packet from Rare Seeds, a great site that sells a huge variety of heirloom and exotic seeds. To see even more photos of this amazing melon, keep reading.