- One editor, one $500 shopping budget!
- A 2-ingredient cranberry mask that smooths and brightens
- Ryan Gosling's best kisses onscreen and off
- What's your favorite Rihanna song?
- A closer look at Edward and Bella's wedding flowers in Breaking Dawn!
- 5 easy holiday crafts for kids of all ages
- Healthy habits to prevent weight gain at work
- 10 Fall cocktails to toast to this Thanksgiving
- 5 tips to fight your inner shopaholic this holiday season
- How to touch up and remove blemishes in Photoshop
- How to check your pet's temperature
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie explore Vietnam together
- Jason Segel says he and his puppet brother are both Muppets
Posts for November 13th 2011
Trying to decide what to make tonight — or, for that matter, the entire week ahead? Not to worry: we've got it figured out for you. Turn to a wholesome and affordable grain, rice, as the base for a number of one-pot meals. Click through to try five speedy meal ideas that are ideal for any evening at home.