- FabSugarTV has 10 Black Friday shopping tips you need to know!
- Savvy knows what time stores open and has tips on tackling Black Friday like a pro
- Buzz picks 10 DVDs to look out for on Black Friday
- Savvy is also breaking down the top five Black Friday myths
- Casa's sharing the best sales for getting home goods
- Fab found stylish steals you need to know about
- Geek's got deals on Target gadgets and iPhone apps for easy shopping
- Bella's divulging details on the best beauty buys
- Lil's lining up great toys to get on sale
Posts for November 24th 2011
To all of our YumSugar friends and family,
We just wanted to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving! We hope it's full of laughs, love, and, of course, a lot of delicious food.
The YumSugar team
Looking for an easy yet crowd-pleasing edible gift idea this holiday season? If so, don't overlook this PopSugar Shop steal for cookie samplers from Isabella's Cookie Company.
Founder Jennifer Palmer sums it up best: "We are in the business of making people smile, one cookie at a time." She's been making people giddy since she was a little girl baking in her mom's kitchen. This week, get six large cookie sampler bags from Isabella's for just $28, and you can treat your friends to something sweet while being sure to save some for yourself.
Whether you've been naughty or nice, bring on the holiday cheer with this festive cookie bundle, which includes the to-die-for Peppermint Sugar Rush, a soft sugar cookie frosted with vanilla and crunchy peppermint candy pieces; star-shaped Holiday Sugar Rush with creamy vanilla frosting and sprinkles; and chocolaty Choco La La La, with white chocolate mint chips and colorful sprinkles. Whether you savor now or later, just know that every order is handmade, baked to order, and shipped immediately so they arrive fresh from the oven. Now that's some major cookie care. Steal this deal on PopSugar Shop now.
Want a healthy, gluten-free pairing to go with your roasted meats and poultry this holiday? Sevimel has a suggestion: roasted parsnips.
A healthy alternative to potatoes, these sweet parsnips pair perfectly with roasted meats and poultry!