- Will Jessica Biel win title of fittest female celebrity?
- See the 55 best Twitter pictures of the year!
- Try your hand at homemade Winter pizza dinners
- Create a shimmery yet sleek rock star manicure
- Tom Brady and David Beckham rank among hottest athletes of 2011
- Tips for keeping the truth about Santa a secret!
- 25 perfect party frocks — all under $100
- Deck the halls with DIY holiday decor
- Scoop up festive gifts for entertainment lovers
- Budgeting down Sugar's favorite things wish list
- What do you know about Goldendoodles?
- Vote for the best social network or social app of 2011
Posts for December 18th 2011
Most people opt for delivery or frozen pizza, but making homemade pizza is a great way to "cook" in the kitchen with your friends and family. Especially during the busy holiday season, you can quickly and easily feed crowded and busy homes by prepping a bunch of raw pizza toppings and buying ready-made crust, so everyone can personalize their own pizza. Here are a few Winter topping ideas to inspire your homemade pies.
Waffles are an underrated sandwich vehicle, but I'm a big fan of salty-sweet waffle sandwiches. So when I heard about a cafe in San Francisco earning props for its waffle creations, I put it on the sand wish list. When I finally made it to Dash Cafe, the waffle sandwiches underwhelmed me, but maybe I caught them on a bad day. At least the Belgian-style waffles showed promise; click through to see.