- 10 homemade movie snacks
- Video: Diane Kruger talks romance with Joshua Jackson at her latest premiere
- Go backstage at Derek Lam with the designer and Vogue's André Leon Talley
- Ann Curry's surprising trick for hiding dark circles
- Brad Pitt takes a sexy break from studio time
- 5 myths about love and relationships corrected
- Ensuring a safe ride: how Bugaboo strollers are tested
- Healthy cauliflower recipes to brighten up Winter
- Meet the ladies of Facebook's consumer marketing team
- Budget travel: how to be a tourist in your own town
- Devilishly dapper dude: Ryan Reynolds
- For fashionable furballs: Studio Legohead pet portraits
- House tour: modern Oakland loft
- Love in the Oscar press room through the years
Posts for February 17th 2011
Prep the beverage at home by juicing the lemons and combining the liquid with honey, sugar, anise, and cloves.
Then, at your party destination, heat water on the grill and pour into mugs with the whiskey and the prepared honey-lemon mixture. Sound like fun? Check out the recipe now.
Needless to say, the end result above looked nothing like we'd anticipated. Top takeaway: be sure to know which replacements are tried and true, and don't sub in too many things at the same time! Hopefully I'm not the only one who's ever left the kitchen feeling a bit defeated. What's been your biggest recipe fail?
What is more popular than cookies and Cookie Monster? Well, my niece will argue it is Elmo — and we got both last night on Top Chef All-Stars for none other than a COOKIE Challenge.
Dale is so ready to dis on Mike Isabella for being a chubby. Yo Dale, I love ya, but you too have been eating some dozen or so cookies by the looks of you!
OK cute challenge: too cute.
The preliminary list is quite lengthy, but notable contenders include two Josés (Andrés and Garces — can you tell them apart?), Michael Symon, and Suzanne Goin for outstanding chef. In the best new restaurant category, Stephanie Izard's new eatery, Girl & the Goat, and Jean-Georges Vongerichten's ABC Kitchen in Manhattan have both received accolades.
The semifinalist announcement is the first round before each of the 19 restaurant and chef categories is cut down to its final five nominees on March 21. The actual accolades will be announced at an awards gala on May 9 in New York's Lincoln Center. Check out the preliminary list. Who do you think is poised to win this year?
The Oscars are almost here, and that means you may be catching up on all of the nominated flicks leading up to the golden statue showdown. If you're at the movies, pick up your fave theater snacks, and if you're at home, why not try something a little more on the wild side? I've handpicked 10 snackable goodies — from the unusual like bacon trail mix and s'mores on a stick to the more traditional like soft pretzels — that will make your movie-watching experience as tasty as it is entertaining. Check 'em now!