- Five toys to add to your infant's collection now!
- The basics on baking chocolate cake
- Renée Zellweger is among Reese and Jim's wedding guests!
- 20 funny suggestions for Kim Kardashian's next fragrance
- Shakespeare is the real father of adolescence
- Alexander Wang on his favorite singers and Spring essentials
- Outdoor decorating ideas from the San Francisco Flower and Garden Show
- Check out Orlando Bloom in the new Three Musketeers trailer
- Video: Casey Abrams and his shocking night on American Idol
- Nine items a forgetful person needs in their office
- Celeb trainer Gunnar Peterson and the bodies he keeps curvy!
- City: Great Spring spots to welcome warm weather in NYC
- Organize your life: home office edition
- Learn how to make a bok choy skillet supper
Posts for March 27th 2011
Since my kitchen table can only seat six people, for a recent dinner party in which I had 10 guests, I had to get creative. I turned my coffee table into a dining table, served a Moroccan meal, and had everyone sit on the floor. It was unconventional, but very fun! It's not practiced in the US, but in some cultures food is consumed while sitting on the floor. How do you feel about it?