- Beer-baked beans get their robust flavor from simmering low and slow.
- Curtis Stone tells us he's opening his first US restaurant.
- Burning question: does cheese have a season?
- Make flawless deviled eggs for Easter.
- See if you can judge a Jelly Belly by its cover.
- Go on a virtual tour of the 10 best restaurants in the world.
- Six no-cook foods to pair perfectly with beer.
- V8 vs. Mott's: who has the better vegetable juice?
Posts for April 23rd 2011
Peeps may be the most quintessential of Easter candies, but they're possibly also the most polarizing. Their intensely sweet marshmallow interior and brightly colored sanding sugar exterior inspire strong feelings in both camps. Some wait all year for fresh packs of marshmallow chicks and bunnies to arrive in stores, but won't eat them until they're slightly stale and chewy. Others steer clear of what some describe as their chemical-y flavor.
Which side are you on?
Source: Flickr User lissalou66