- Prep for tonight's Met Ball with a glimpse at looks from the past
- A Pimm's cup is the perfect cocktail for Spring!
- The 50 sweetest royal wedding photos
- Bugaboo and Missoni partner up for a luxe stroller
- All the details on Pippa Middleton's hair on Kate's big day
- How to speed clean your house
- Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess get together for One Day
- Video: Watch, pass, or rent Prom?
- Want to get your dream job in a different city?
- Yoga poses to strengthen and lengthen legs
- City: Brad Goreski helps style ladies in Louboutins in LA!
- Six ways to get your white phone fix
- Beauty items for a princess on a budget!
- Emily Giffin's favorite moments from the royal wedding
Posts for May 1st 2011
Last-minute dinner parties can be stressful, but can also be incredibly fun! Some of the best gatherings I've hosted have been spontaneous. The key, though, is not to overreach — trying to pull off an elaborate four-course meal at the last minute is definitely more stressful than fun! I like to keep a few dishes in my back pocket that are tried and true, crowd-pleasing, and that I know I can pull off on short notice. Homemade pasta is one, and my dad's recipe for roasted lemon-rosemary chicken is another.
What's your go-to meal for a last-minute dinner party?