- Damon's hottest stares in The Vampire Diaries season two!
- A how-to on party-hopping!
- Emma Watson throws on a sports bra for a Pittsburgh jog!
- Find out which celebs are launching even more fragrances
- Great outdoor date ideas
- Aye aye mate! Five toys for young pirates
- The chicest toiletry cases to take on your next trip
- Sprightly décor for a Pop-Art pad!
- Video: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez can't stop the PDA
- Did you know you can save by spending on certain days?
- The healthy reasons to marinate your meat
- The most cost-friendly airlines to fly with a pet
- City: the best places for iced coffee in NYC
- Who would you cast in the Total Recall reboot?
- Fashionable finds for Memorial Day
Posts for May 30th 2011
My guests enjoyed them both warm and at room temperature, so don't worry about serving them right away. Short on time? Pick up prepackaged salsa and guacamole; you only have to roast and assemble. With Summer right around the corner, these small spuds are great for a potluck party or barbecue — no one is able to resist them! Get this easy vegetarian appetizer recipe by reading more.
Is the weather not feeling like Summer yet? Then follow in the footsteps of 2savorypalates and dig into chicken pot pie.This is a classic example of comfort food at its finest. With Spring here but cooler temps still lingering about, this dish is perfect for the weather — rain or shine. We took the classic pot pie and varied it according to our liking (and what veggies we had on hand) and came up with 2 perfect pies. One classic rendition with a traditional buttery crust, and one deconstructed version with buttermilk biscuits in place of crust.