- Before heading to the theater brush up on your X-Men characters
- Yummy! Make your own ricotta cheese
- Oh look, it's Bella Swan's wedding hair!
- Colossal engagement rings: too much or to each her own?
- Adorable onesies dedicated to dear old dad
- Summer accessories guide: the best beach towels and totes
- 5 beautiful built-in bookcases to inspire your inner lit geek
- Tips to save money on bridal showers
- Try tummy-toning yoga poses for developing a strong core
- 5 ways cats show they care
- Use PadMapper for easy apartment hunting
- Learn how to create your own cool colorblock manicure
- Video: Orlando Bloom cuddles with Flynn while Miranda works abroad
- Celebrate Bar Refaeli's 26th birthday with a look at her best bikini moments!
Posts for June 2nd 2011
idaire and Jennifer Garner want you to take a stand for your kids' future by joining the Stain Games. So dust off your bat and start perfecting your swing! By participating in this virtual baseball game, you'll not only raise support for Save the Children via Frigidaire's generous donations ($500,000 committed to the cause!), but you'll also be entered for a chance to win a Frigidaire Affinity Washer and Dryer — now that's efficient!
For more info on this amazing program, be sure to check out Frigidaire's website here. Happy batting!
They emphasize that food choice is a personal thing, but that the correct choices need to be made. "Enjoy your food," the website says, "but eat less."
I try to eat as many fruit and vegetables as possible and don't drink sodas, so I'm on my way to meeting the standards set by MyPlate. How about you? What do you think of MyPlate?
Portable and delicious, the sandwich was virtually made to be enjoyed at lunchtime, and everyone from the average kindergartner to the president of the United States has been known to eat them come noon. I'm a fan of bringing my lunch to work and am always looking for ways to make the sandwich more exciting. To encourage you to pack a lunch instead of purchasing one during the workweek, here are 10 scrumptious sandwiches.
Over the weekend I made a batch of the thick, creamy, rich cheese and was shocked by the recipe's simplicity. All you have to do is bring milk, cream, and salt to a boil, add some vinegar, and strain the mixture. It was so uncomplicated that in the future I'm going to make ricotta instead of buying it. Serve on crostini for an effortless appetizer or use in a recipe like pizza or lasagna. Learn the method now.
New to making your own pizza? So is Skorpio, but that didn't stop her from making her first-ever pie, complete with an all-natural sourdough crust.
This is my vegetarian pizza! Quorn brand veggi chicken, organic broccoli, red peppers, onions, and olives as well as mozzarella and some cheddar. Turned out awesome!