- Mila Kunis nails sexy cool — see how it's done
- Michael Sheen and Kate Beckinsale treat Lily to a Harry Potter premiere
- Massively underrated toppings for french fries
- Are at-home keratin treatments worth the splurge?
- Online dating horror storytime: 8 red flags to look out for
- Braced-Lets set to pick up where Silly Bandz left off
- Yum! Try a blueberry breakfast cake
- Decorating ideas to steal from West Elm's Georgetown pop-up
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2: a grand finale
- Keep track of your daily deals with CityPockets
- Workout secrets (from experts who learned the hard way!)
- Cute alert: baby elephant pool party
- How-to: make a Star Trek birthday cake
- PopSugar City NYC: See Heidi Klum run — and join her Summer marathon
- Video: Simon Cowell pokes fun at Idol and kisses Paula Abdul in first X Factor promo
Posts for July 13th 2011
Michael Bublé Shares His Favorite Beringer Blend and Love of Napa During an Appearance at Beringer Vineyards
Michael Bublé stopped in St. Helena for a special appearance at Beringer Vineyards as part of the Beringer & Bublé partnership last week. He teamed up with Beringer on his Crazy Love tour, and his visit to wine country was accompanied by a VIP performance for about 300 lucky fans and guests. We sat down with Michael and winemaker Laurie Hook to chat during the press day, and Michael opened up about his winemaking grandfather, his favorite Beringer blend, and what he and wife Luisana Lopilato love most about Napa. The singer also shared a few of his LA restaurant picks, which included Umami Burger and Malibu's Tra di Noi, and Michael Bublé gushed about his wedding, meeting Luisana, and more:
- On his favorite parts of St. Helena: "How sweet and cute the main street is. Great restaurants that are so romantic. For me, I didn't know a lot about wine. I knew I liked it, but I couldn't explain what I liked. It was really fun for me to come here, and see how it's done, and the people that make it happen."
- On blending wine at Beringer with his grandfather: "The first time I was here I was with my grandfather, we got this incredible tour, my favorite part of the tour was the pairing. I watched my grandpa down about 50 breadsticks. He kept saying, 'I shouldn't have these. I know I shouldn't have these.' And then he'd say 'I'll just have one more.' It was just so incredible."
- On his favorite Beringer wine: "Beringer Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2008. I give it to my guests and I drink it a lot."
- On his wife's first trip to Napa: "She's here. We arrived late, late last night. Had a hot tub off our balcony, which was nice, we had a little glass of wine. I asked her if she wanted to come here and hang out with me and she didn't. She was outside tanning, and now she's at the spa having a massage and a faaah-shil (facial) as she calls it."
The warm-weather season is here, and it’s time to start thinking about home improvement. Are you ready to flex your design muscle? Moen is here to help with a fun, easy, and interactive DYO (design your own) tool!
From a complete room overhaul to a weekend project, Moen has ideas and tips to get you started. With complete looks for your bathroom or kitchen, the DYO tool will let you experiment with different combinations to see what works best for you. The tool allows you to get inspiration on your new project, browse through the different rooms, pick your favorite fixtures, and save your look. Once you decide on your new room, find out where to purchase and how to install for a successful DIY project!
Interested in what your favorite chefs have been up to this Summer? Look no further than Twitter. Not only are these chefs really into tweeting, but they also love uploading pictures of what they're cooking and eating. Click through to see what your favorite culinary personalities have been dishing up and our thoughts on their snapshots. Prepare to salivate!
Sometimes when making a salad, it's refreshing to think less is more. Instead of combining a million different ingredients, select two perfect fruits, say tomatoes and avocados, and let them be the stars of a simple but satisfying salad. Throw in some quick-pickled shallots and a tangy basil-laced vinaigrette, and you've got a dish that screams Summer. This perfect salad goes with anything, from burgers to tacos to grilled fish. You've got to make it! The easy recipe right this way.