- See the best Summer hair color trends for your skin tone
- Video: Watch, pass, or rent for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Contagion trailer: an outbreak hits the A-list
- PopSugar City LA: Rachel Zoe shares her favorite LA "hangs" and manicurist
- Are you flaky when it comes to French pastry facts?
- Character types that get women Emmy nominations
- Traditional gift ideas for newborn babies
- Designer shoe shopping: 30 ultra amazing finds right now
- The Novogratzes share design ideas and dish about their new show
- How-to: gauge money habits on the first date
- Guess the calories in your favorite barbecue dishes
- Are sticks safe playthings for your pets?
- The important things you need to know about Spotify
- Put your best foot forward: budget friendly Summer sandals
- Kristen Stewart chats with a fellow driver following an on-the-road run-in
Posts for July 14th 2011
1 garlic clove, minced
3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
1/2 teaspoon (packed) grated lemon zest
3-1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
3/4 cup (packed) chopped Italian parsley
1 tablespoon capers, drained
2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Season with more salt and pepper if necessary.
Makes 1 cup.
- This can be made ahead and kept in the refrigerator for up to a week (or frozen for a longer period of time if necessary). Bring the salsa verde to room temperature, and give it a good whisk or shake in the jar before using.
- Condiments/Sauces, Salsa
When it comes to Chinese cooking, I'm well studied in just about everything, from stir-fries, sesame chicken, and Sichuan hot pot. One of my favorite dishes is Hong Kong-style chow mein: thin, wavy noodles browned in oil until golden and crispy at the edges, then topped with a hoisin sauce and wok-fried snow peas, carrots, chicken or pork, and mushrooms. What do you reach for when you're craving Chinese?
Source: Flickr User www.bluewaikiki.com