- Can't get away this Summer? Take a culinary trip to Spain with these patatas bravas.
- Five of our favorite Summer vegetables, and what to make with each of them.
- Liven up your happy hour with these updates to classic cocktails.
- Tired of portobellos? Try these six new ideas for veggie burgers.
- Injera, berbere . . . what? Learn all about deliciously underrated Ethiopian cuisine.
- Take advantage of the Summer's beautiful heirlooms with this tomato and burrata salad.
- Take a peek into a day in the life of Saveur editor in chief James Oseland.
- It's not just for pesto! Six unusual ways to use basil.
Posts for July 30th 2011
Summertime is undoubtedly barbecue time, but depending on where you are in the US, that could mean any number of things! Barbecue styles, and who does it right vs. who does it wrong, may be one of the most hotly contested food issues in history. Let's take a look at some of the most popular types of BBQ in the US, and how they differ in their meats, their sauces, and their slaws.