- Meet the sexy, shirtless cast of Magic Mike
- Stylish man bags to store your tech
- A sophisticated new cocktail lounge in SF
- 5 cool beer picks!
- Get on trend with these fringe bags
- A painless way to grow out your bangs
- Celebrate Kim and Kris's big day with a look at Kardashian Kouples!
- Tips for a healthier snack time
- Take a peek at BHLDN's Fall collection!
- Video: a yoga series perfect for runners
- Reasons you may not need to work your abs
- How to be smart about bidding for hotels
- See Kim Kardashian's wedding party walk down the aisle
- Go classically chic with navy and gold
Posts for August 21st 2011
Have you ever wondered who is the better chef? Would you rather eat a meal cooked by Rachael Ray or Giada de Laurentiis? Jean-Georges Vongerichten or Eric Ripert? Well, thanks to our new faceoff game, you can stop wondering! As with all the faceoffs, when you play Who's the Better Chef you'll automatically be entered for a chance to win a $500 grand prize! For more details on the prize, check out the official rules. Or just start clicking!
Do you find yourself wishing that you could instantly update your Facebook profile with the latest status info? Look no further! The new HTC Status™ is the first-ever phone with a dedicated Facebook Share button! Now you can share instantly with your friends via Facebook with the ease of one push to chat, check in, and share songs. Share with us what you are most likely to post to your status!