While gift giving can be immensely fulfilling — what's better than nailing that perfect gift? — we also understand that it can be a frustrating venture. With that in mind, we've rounded up our top picks at virtually every price point from quirky (and affordable) stocking stuffers to splurge-worthy fantasy gifts that'll please even those hard-to-shop-for types. So click through for tasty picks for everyone from the DIYer, to the girlie girl, to the coffee (or tea!) aficionado, and beyond.
Posts for December 22nd 2012
We're just days away from Christmas, and it's time to get giving! We've got you covered with our collection of 2012 gift guides, including incredible ideas on what to pick up for the girlie-girl, your beauty-obsessed pal, and the yoga lover in your life.
We'll help you cross off the names on your gift list from now through the end of the year, so make sure to check back for the best picks across the network. Also, see all of our holiday planning, tips, tricks, and inspiration as we gear up for the most festive month of the year!
- Need a last-minute gift? Try one of our edible gift ideas
- What was your favorite new grocery store find this year?
- Add sparkle to holiday festivities with a bottle of bubbly
- Kitchen unitaskers actually worth gifting (or getting for yourself)
- A look at the history of a classic Italian holiday sweet: pannetone
- Our favorite Instagram pictures (snapped by you!) of the year
- Affordable gourmet food gifts, as well as those worth the splurge
- Appetizers perfect for any occasion
- Take pan-seared steak over the top with a dash of magical miso