We really love our wine series, but there's no denying that occasionally, all you want is a cold one. (OK, more often than that.) This week, we put aside our decanters and Riedel glasses in favor of a few brewskis. From a limited-edition Winter wheat to a banana bread beer, here are five fantastic brews we're totally into right now.
Posts for April 13th 2012
- Make your own Greek-style yogurt — Yahoo!
- Make your own Greek-style yogurt — Yahoo! Shine
- What George Zimmerman's eating in jail — Grub Street NY
- David Chang vs. Questlove: battle of the fried chicken — Eater
- The best tasting rooms in Northern California — Food Republic
- Lidia Bastianich coaches you on making risotto — Epicurious
- Must make: baby purple artichokes fried in olive oil — Food52
- America's fallen in love with Asian fusion all over again — Slate
- Green Chartreuse is the hipster Jägermeister — Details
- What they ate on the Titanic — Public Radio Kitchen
Photo: Camilla Salem
Instagram user lalyastig reminds us that Trix cereal is not, in fact, just for kids.
Tag your Instagram photos with the hashtag #savorysight to share your food experiences with us. Who knows? We may just feature your picture here! And be sure to follow YumSugar on Instagram (username: heyyumsugar).