- 5 ways to dress up your favorite jeans beyond the everyday
- Justin and Jessica get loved up at the Lakers game near Kim and Kanye
- Hot Hollywood vampires: do, dump, or marry?
- 5 fast, easy, and freezer-friendly meals
- What to Expect Director Kirk Jones shares personal stories he worked into the film
- Swing into Summer with these hanging chairs
- Johnny Depp's wacky and weird looks throughout the years
- What to do if you've cut your bangs too short
- Video: J Lo's public flirt with Casper — "He's so cute!"
- The most promising careers for new grads
- Reasons your bod doesn't look buff
- CelebStyle: Celebs in sheer stripes — 13 stars work the classic-turned-bold trend
- Spring activities to get your geek on
Posts for May 13th 2012
When you're on the go, it's incredibly convenient to have meals that are fully prepared in the freezer. Just pop these dishes in the oven until they're nice and hot, and enjoy a home-cooked meal whenever you want. Here are five fast and easy ideas that also happen to freeze very well.