- Tour a nursery that packs a colorful punch
- Get sandy in geek-approved beach gear
- The ultimate guide to grilling
- Ways to unwind after a long workday
- Vests that provide protection for your pet
- See Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow's surprise concert kiss!
- Jazz up your bikini with body chains
- Clever makeup tips you may not have heard before
- Weddings make a bang with fireworks
- The best international design hotels
- Six bags every woman should own
- Get the scoop on The Mindy Project
- Play FitSugar's fave Summer Olympian game
- Jennifer Aniston wears a bikini with shirtless Justin Theroux
Posts for July 4th 2012
Can you believe that it's almost Independence Day? Time sure does fly by! If you find yourself scrambling to pull together a classic meal to celebrate the nation's birthday, look no further than these six recipes. They're simple, quick, and Fourth of July appropriate. So, what are you waiting for? Start prepping that grill!
American Beauty Cocktail
Homemade Potato Chips
Watermelon and Feta Skewers
Grilled Corn With Herb Butter
2010 Sexual Chocolate is going for $22 a bottle, and if the name alone hasn't caught your interest, then the marketing sure will. The boys at SLO Down Wines are goofy, young entrepreneurs, new to the wine industry, and their business model reflects their silly spirit. The back of the wine label looks handwritten in no. 2 pencil and claims this wine is a "full-body red that pairs well with Wednesday nights and pizza." But we're more willing to reserve this wine for something a little more special than pizza with friends. It seems like just the thing to uncork on the beach, barefoot with a honey.
Why not whip up a festive handheld sweet this Fourth of July? We're bowled over by the cute factor of these mixed berry pie pops from ericairis.
These mini pies on a stick make for the perfect 4th of July treat. The red consists of fresh strawberries and raspberries. The white is a delicious white chocolate/cream cheese filling and of course blueberries make up the blue.
For more, check out her blog, then be sure to share your favorite recipes and photos with us in the Savory Sights community group. If you're on Instagram, then don't forget to tag your food photos #savorysight.