- From bags to jewels, celeb moms kick the push present up a notch
- Serena's suitors: her many men on Gossip Girl
- Celebrity women get real about body issues
- Must-dos for every intermediate baker
- Kristen Stewart pops up in Paris for Balenciaga
- New ways to wear purple this Fall
- Switch up your looks with help from your denim jacket
- Stylish and comfortable desk chairs
- Video: Jennifer Garner praises Brad and Angelina's parenting
- Tips to prevent turning off a professional contact
- Low-calorie options to spice up your pizza
- CelebStyle: Celebrity pieces to add to your wardrobe this season — and why
- Take a trip around the world with Google Maps street view
- How to transition floral shorts into Fall
- Designer accessories for your pet
Posts for September 26th 2012
But what about you? Do you tune in to these shows to live vicariously through Anthony Bourdain's enviable travel roster? Are you more of a Top Chef or restaurant makeover show aficionado? Share your favorite prime-time food TV shows in the comments below.
After learning how to be a bit more resourceful with my refrigerator and pantry, I decided to try the same thing with cocktails, so I made a drink using whatever was already in my kitchen. I combined lemons and simple syrup — two ingredients I always have on hand — with Angostura bitters and Beefeater 24, a tea-infused gin. The result? A botanical beverage with just the pluck I was going for. For the recipe, keep reading.
- News of global pork shortage has meat eaters in a tizzy — Zagat
- A guide to day drinking — Grub Street NY
- Thanks for being amazing, kale — HuffPost Taste
- Is food addiction a real illness? — Delish
- Watch David Chang's talk on the stigma of MSG — Eater
- Clever uses for pineapple — Food Republic
- Feast on baked ricotta with mushrooms and brown butter — Tasting Table
Photo: Lauren Hendrickson
The 179th annual Oktoberfest kicked off in Munich, Germany, this weekend, bringing out cheery revelers by the tens of thousands to toast with enormous, liter-size steins. Aside from the beer (obviously) and German delicacies, the autumnal event includes cultural entertainment and attractions. What do you know about this gargantuan celebration, which marks the beginning of the Winter brewing season? Take our quiz to find out!
Source: Getty ImagesTake the Quiz
Nothing compares to a perfectly baked pizza pie. If you're a pizza connoisseur who will find any excuse to bake a pie, then upgrade your kitchen with these seven tools (all under $100) that will make the difference between delivery and delicious. Then, it's time to make one of these easy, crowd-pleasing pizzas.
You've mastered the chocolate-chip cookie and every cupcake recipe known to mankind (or womankind, that is). Now you've mustered up the courage to try more challenging recipes such as crepes and marshmallows. Here are 10 dessert recipes and techniques that every intermediate baker should attempt at least once.
These meatballs from sevimel are filled with rosemary and sage and topped with a sweet, bourbon-cider glaze. Serve them alone with toothpicks at your next party for a Fall appetizer that your guests will gobble down.
For the full recipe, check out her blog, and be sure to upload your latest food-related obsessions with us in the YumSugar Community. If you're on Instagram, then join us by tagging your pictures with the hashtag #savorysight.