- The ultimate Fall denim guide for 2012!
- Labor Day has passed, but there are still ways to experience Summer beauty
- Marinated olives and goat cheese make a great, easy appetizer
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z cuddle up during their Philly weekend!
- Find out where 28 smart female celebs went to college
- New spins on cheeseburgers, a kiddie food favorite
- Let your style shine with these chic lamps
- Logan Lerman dishes on working with Emma Watson
- Video: Are you up to date on the best viral videos?
- Tips on cleaning your closet for a new season
- Great tips for vegan burgers
- CelebStyle: Get to know footwear designer Jerome C. Rousseau
- Robots worthy of the Robot Hall of Fame
- How to make your own hair chains!
Posts for September 3rd 2012
What do you do when you're entertaining for a crowd, don't have a lot of time, can't spend a boatload of money, and still want to impress everyone? If you're me, then you pull the oldest trick in the culinary book: a simple appetizer of fresh goat cheese and cured olives, bathed in an olive oil marinade of thyme, lemon zest, and freshly-ground pepper.
It's literally the easiest hors d'oeurve in the world, but the thing is, guests always go nuts for it — and then they proceed to ask how it's made. Honestly, I usually hesitate to divulge the answer, for fear that I'll be busted for being the laziest host ever, but now the secret's out. Keep reading so I can share the recipe with you.
What better way to commemorate Bourbon Heritage Month than with beautiful bourbon cocktails we can't help but love? Whether you're partial to a classic old-fashioned or you'd like to take a twist on tradition, we've got you covered; you'll think you're in Kentucky with these delectable bourbon delights. Here are five recipes to get you started.
With Summer coming to a close, there is no better way to end it than pairing your favorite dish with one of our favorite wines from this month. We had so much fun back in July, celebrating wine month that we continued the tasting into August. As a result, we've added even more favorites to our list. We couldn't help but fall for honeysuckle-sweet Italian Rieslings, rich Austrian Grüners, red sparkling wine from California, and more. Take a look at what wines we tried every (week)day this month.
Add a little kick to your dinner menu with sevimel's spaghetti squash riff of shrimp fra diavolo.
Spicy and a little sweet. You'll want to make this over and over again! This recipe can also be made with chicken or fish!
For the full recipe, check out her blog and be sure to upload your latest food-related obsessions with us in the YumSugar Community. If you're on Instagram, then join us by tagging your pictures with the hashtag #savorysight.