- Video: Crunch Gym's 2Fly hip-hop class — Fitness
- Set up an ergonomic home office — Tech
- Fast and easy dinners for the week — Food
- Easy strategies to declutter your home — Smart Living
- Essentials for your furry friends — Pet
- Ways to wear printed pants this Spring — Fashion
- The Jolie-Pitts hit the beach in Santa Barbara — Celebrity
- Pastel makeup shades under $10 — Beauty
- Ways to celebrate your singledom this Spring — Sex & Culture
- Spring-themed prints for your little one's space — Moms
- Refresh your bathroom for under $100 — Home
- Where we saw the Game of Thrones characters last — Entertainment
- Tone your lower body with gate swings — Fitness
Posts for March 31st 2013
Every month, our editors dive into their POPSUGAR Must Have boxes, and they love to share what items they end up obsessed with, whether it's the bracelet that goes with everything or the makeup palette that changed their whole beauty routine. We compiled some of the most rave reviews from our editorial team to share with you. Check out what we love, and sign up for our monthly POPSUGAR Must Have box to receive handpicked items we love delivered to you!
Maybe it's just one long sugar rush, but getting creative with Peeps candy is becoming a national pastime. We've seen Peeps dioramas, re-creations of TV shows, and this delicious idea: a Peeps fluffernutter sandwich. Just like the childhood favorite sammie of marshmallow fluff and peanut butter but made with Peeps, this flavor combination helps cut down on the sweetness of the confections for a gooey good time. Here's how to make it.
Besides all the excitement over brackets and, of course, the games, one of the best parts about March Madness are the watching parties.That's because parties mean one thing: good food. It doesn't matter who you're rooting for — delicious bites will bring people together without fail. Here, we've put together game-day eats that you're familiar with but are way better than what you'd find at any concession stand.
What better way to celebrate Spring than with a week full of meals packed with the season's best foods? Thanks to the warmer weather, chances are you'll be spending more time outdoors and less time inside cooking. That's why we've rounded up five meals that are super fast and easy so you can enjoy the sunny skies now that they're here.
— Additional reporting by Lisette Mejia