If we're not cooking up a storm or diving into the latest food memoir, chances are, we're perusing Instagram and Twitter for culinary inspiration. Click through for our favorite foodie snaps we spotted this past week captured by everyone from Jamie Oliver to Mindy Kaling. It just might — OK, it will — get your stomach grumbling. So grab a snack and marvel at everything from the bizarre (frozen snake, anyone?) to the mouthwateringly scrumptious (blueberry-studded scones).
Posts for March 9th 2013
We are excited to announce our next One of a Kind series starring designer and Milly founder Michelle Smith! Michelle has dressed everyone from Gwyneth Paltrow to Victoria Beckham to Beyoncé in the iconic brand known for its exquisite colors and prints, and now she wants to style you! We are giving away a trip to NYC, where you'll get one-on-one fashion advice from the designer and come away with a one-of-a-kind look courtesy of Michelle herself. Entering is simple; click here and describe your favorite outfit and why it showcases your one-of-a-kind style. Good luck!
- Fill up on homemade Hostess-inspired cupcakes with marshmallow cream
- Worth it or pass? Taste-testing Starbucks's new Hazelnut Macchiato
- Just beet it: how to roast beets, in pictures
- It's not too late to check off 20 culinary resolutions
- Sizzle sesame bok choy tonight
- Care for all your cutting boards — from plastic to bamboo
- Anne Burrell shares her latest TV and cookbook ventures
- Attention, peanut-lovers: March is National Peanut Month