- Throw an incredible and colorful bash for your little girl — Moms
- The ultimate Spring '13 sunglasses guide — Fashion
- Matt Damon made Harvard's special honor roll — Celebrity
- Feel the floral with whimsical iPhone cases for Spring — Tech
- Light your fire with decorative matches — Home
- See Arrested Development's new character posters — Entertainment
- Find out the tools nail-art pros use — Beauty
- Sip on the 10 best back-patio beverages — Food
- Check out 4 filling breakfasts under 400 calories — Fitness
- Presidents and first ladies reunite for George W. Bush — Sex & Culture
- Video: Penn Badgeley talks Tim Buckley — Entertainment
- Cut wedding cake costs with these 8 tips — Smart Living
- Who let these fashionable pups out? — Pets
Posts for April 25th 2013
We are excited to partner with RevolveClothing.com to give away a gorgeous Clare Vivier clutch in our May Must Have box. We will be surprising 10 Must Have subscribers in their next box with an extra item — the Clare Vivier Foldover Deluxe Clutch! If you haven't subscribed yet, then check out our amazing monthly subscription program, hand-curated by the POPSUGAR editors, and get the chance to be surprised with this gorgeous clutch.
Always a celeb favorite, Clare Vivier is known for quality and timeless design paired with color and texture. We love how you can style her bags from day to night — just check out how Katie Holmes and Emma Roberts wore pieces from Claire Vivier's line. Plus, a clutch is certainly a must have for Summer party season!
You could be one of the lucky subscribers with a special delivery in May! Sign up now for the monthly Must Have box, and you'll have the opportunity to win big. All current subscribers of the May box will be entered to win this fabulous clutch automatically!
See the official rules for details.
Burgers — a beloved backyard, picnic, and barbecue staple — aren't the easiest food to transport, but it can be done. If you're planning on packing patties to grill at a remote location, here's how to pull off the stunt with ease.
- Several hours or the night before, prep any condiments for the burger. Slice toppings that won't spoil quickly, like tomatoes or lettuce leaves.
- Shape ground meat into patties and place on a baking sheet lined with plastic wrap.
- Cut parchment paper into squares slightly larger than your burger (4 inches by 5 inches should do the trick for most). The number of squares you'll need, of course, depends on how many patties you make, so allot need one less square than the number of patties patties (for example, if you're grilling 16 patties, then cut 15 parchment paper squares).
- Spread a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil on a work surface.
Keep reading to see our tricks for packing burger patties perfectly.
- Does Coke taste best from a can, plastic bottle, or fountain? — HuffPost Taste
- Oliver Platt, not Stanley Tucci, will host the 2013 James Beard Awards — Zagat
- Dishes that look like famous modern paintings — The Braiser
- The link between Eden Foods and birth control — Grub Street New York
- Michael Ruhlman temporarily shuts down his iPad cookbook app — Eater
- Flirt on Virgin Airlines by sending your neighbor a free drink — Delish
- Hostess Twinkies will be back on shelves in July — NBC News
We can just see it now — sitting on the backyard patio under the sun sipping on our favorite drinks. Luckily, thanks to the warmer weather that's here, we can make that happen as soon as this afternoon. That's why we've rounded up some of our favorite drinks to enjoy outside. There's something for everyone, like Champagne cocktails for your boozy brunches and Arnold Palmers for more laid-back afternoons. Cheers to savoring Spring with these refreshing beverages in hand!
Don't let whole fish dry out! FreshTartSteph shows us a method of baking it in a salt crust, made from salt and egg whites.
After a brief bake, crack open the crust (very impressive) to reveal moist, silky fish, not salty at all but perfectly seasoned, ready to eat alongside spring vegetables with a drizzle of best olive oil. You can't beat it for elegance and simplicity.
For more — and the recipe — visit her blog, and then be sure to share your food photos via Savory Sights on POPSUGAR Social or by starting your own blog. If you're on Instagram, then chime in on the conversation with the hashtag #savorysight.