- Head to Neverland with a Peter Pan-themed baby shower — Moms
- Tips for seeing your ex again — in GIFs — Sex & Culture
- Which TV shows are still in limbo? — Entertainment
- Jennifer Garner takes Violet and Seraphina to Disneyland — Celebrity
- A roundup of this year's best Kentucky Derby hats and looks — Beauty
- How to unleash your inner punk style — Fashion
- Steal Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's ranch-style decor — Home
- Kick off Salad Month with savory salads fit for Spring — Food
- Ditch your ab fat, thanks to these foods — Fitness
- Apps to get the party started and prevent drunk dialing — Tech
- Tried-and-tested tools for learning Spanish — Smart Living
- Critters in spots they don't belong in — Pets
- Video: Hairstyles that look great wet or dry — Beauty
Posts for May 5th 2013
It's no secret that we're big fans of Mexican and Mexican-inspired food. So when Cinco de Mayo rolls around each year, we inevitably get really excited (and hungry). Over the years, we've managed to whip up a whole bunch of flavorful dishes and drinks, from tacos to tequila-infused cocktails, all of which would be festive and delicious for your Cinco de Mayo celebration this Sunday. Click through and prepare to hear your stomach growl. ¡Buen Provecho!
It's no secret that Gwyneth Paltrow is having a moment. She transformed into an action star for Iron Man 3, which hit theaters today. She's become a lifestyle inspiration in fitness, fashion, healthy living, cooking, and so much more for women around the world. She's a devoted wife and mom to her two kids, and she's still able to keep it real — and refreshingly funny! — with her girlfriends. In our I'm a Huge Fan: Gwyneth Paltrow series, watch as our winner, Sara from San Antonio, TX, comes to LA to embark on the experience of a lifetime, all leading up to her big interview with Gwyneth.
Watch as Sara gets a peek into what makes Gwyneth tick — talking to her business partners Tracy Anderson and David Babaii, seeing her favorite LA spots, trying out her healthy cooking, visiting her fashion BFF and go-to designer, and getting into the action at the stunt studio that challenged Gwyneth in a way she's never been challenged before. See it all through Gwyneth's eyes with her insight into all these things, and watch as she chats with her biggest fan about life, love, and her favorite Coldplay songs.
To see Sara's whole journey and hear from Gwyneth herself, just read more
We're kicking off National Salad Month with — what else? — savory salads. It doesn't matter if we pack them for Spring picnics, serve them as party appetizers, or make full meals out of them . . . Salads are one of our favorite go-to dishes. You too can celebrate the whole month of May by trying out these tasty recipes, whether tomatoes, peas, or cucumbers (or all of the above) are your thing.
Southeast Asian Salad
Soy Cucumber Salad
Spicy Cabbage Slaw
Mayo-Free Waldorf Salad
Michelle Obama's Pea Salad
Tomato Peach Salad
- Classic wedding cakes: 25 of the best designs
- Taste tested: Starbucks's new Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino
- Everything you need for a savory Cinco de Mayo party
- Check out more than 50 awesome recipes we made in April
- Re-create the Napa Valley Grille's chopped kale salad
- Food items we can't wait to get our hands on this month
- Does Philadelphia's new spicy jalapeño cream cheese pack the heat?
- How to clean silver, the lazy way