- 30 amazing and easy ways to upgrade ramen noodles. — Serious Eats
- The author of Modernist Cuisine attempts to translate his food to the masses on The Today Show. — Grub Street NY
- 20 recipes for vegan comfort food. — Chow
- Bill Buford's book Heat about working the line in Mario Batali's kitchens is becoming a movie. — Eater
- How Jay-Z changed one Champagne house forever. — The Atlantic
- Fast and easy dinner idea: salmon with couscous. — The Kitchn
- San Jose, CA, is the latest city to get its very own food truck festival. — The Feast SF
- What's so great about quinoa anyway? — Huffington Post Food
Tonight a special featuring everyone's favorite bad-boy celebrity chef, Anthony Bourdain, airs on the Travel Channel (at 10 p.m. ET). The show's called At the Table with Anthony Bourdain and is a no-holds-barred dinner with four interesting guests. The No Reservations host will be dining with writer Bill Buford, bar owner Amy Sacco, Ted Allen, and magazine editor Chris Wilson. The dinner was cooked by Wylie Dufresne, in his New York City restaurant's kitchen wd-50.
I'm excited to check out what happens when these five impressionarios sit down to dine and wonder what Dufresne will cook up! How about you? Will you watch?